Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85

Thread: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    i didn`t get an honorbable mention a worst poster or anything [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i feel loved [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    i got mad luv for ya man..haha!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    well there`s one on my
    1st team ALL LPD
    Lb_Balla33

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    greencrest
    greenwavefan92
    PHDintheLPD
    Counts
    whiteshoes
    billy
    LPDFTBL if I have alot of time. j/k
    Rocketer
    pvfan
    Biggin
    Big Money Hustla
    And billy!!!!!!!!


    and last and surely least-wave10s

  5. #35
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I'm gettin no love!!!!!!!

  6. #36
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I like everybody. My list would be so long it would get me banned. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    You are James Carvile to me. Don't like the content, but have very interesting posts!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    i had you on honorable mention...dork
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    it was a pity vote!!!!

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    That was an interesting reference.

    It really depends on the subject how much I like a posters comment. Sometimes I think people have nothing interesting to say, sometimes they make me think. Its what we have when we have a bunch of people who know a little about everything and nobody that knows everything about anything *lol* Everytime I think I know everything about a subject, someone will post something that makes me think about things a bit different. I use what I say about politics now in reference to this board. Working around it, I realize that neither party is all good or all bad, there are idiots and smart people on both side. Just like on here, a person looks like an idiot on one post and a genius on another post, and doesn't even mean I have to agree with them. Our diversity on here is pretty cool.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •